Red Knights Memorial Hall Terms and Conditions
- The Red Knights Memorial Hall is only to be reserved by Red Knights members in good standing at the time of use. Members not in good standing, to include Restricted Service, will not be authorized to use the house. Members in good standing at the time of booking may lose the reservation if membership is not in good standing at the time of use. Unfortunately, at this time, non-Red Knight Members are unable to reserve the Red Knights Memorial Hall. Only members and immediate family are allowed to stay at the Memorial Hall.
- There is a suggested $20 per night, per adult, donation. This is to offset the costs of cleaning and maintenance of the Red Knight Memorial Hall.
- Responsible Member listed on the reservation form and rental agreement MUST be in attendance during the entire reservation period. This member will be responsible for ensuring the proper care and respect is given to the Red Knight Memorial Hall.
- Once the reservation is approved, the responsible member must complete a rental agreement, which will be emailed.
- Common areas of the Red Knights Memorial Hall are under 24 hour video surveillance.
- All those using the Red Knights Memorial Hall agree to treat the property with all the respect that it deserves.
- We agree to not allow any pets inside of the Red Knights Memorial Hall (house).
- We agree to leave the Red Knights Memorial Hall in a clean and orderly fashion to avoid lengthy and expensive cleaning.
- We agree not to damage anything inside or outside of the Red Knights Memorial Hall. If something is damaged, we promise to immediately report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We agree not to park any vehicles on the grass.
Red Knights Memorial Hall Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How much does it cost to stay?
Answer: There is a suggested $20 per night, per adult donation. There is a donation box inside the house.
Question: Are non-Red Knight Members allowed to stay at the Red Knights Memorial Hall?
Answer: The Red Knights Memorial Hall is only open to Red Knights members and their immediate family.
Question: Do I need to bring bed sheets or towels?
Answer: No, bed sheets and towels are provided.
Question: Do I need to bring cooking supplies (pots, pans)?
Answer: No, basic cooking supplies are provided.
Question: Are there glasses, dishes, silverware, etc. in the house?
Answer: Yes, these items are provided. Paper products (napkins, paper towels, etc.) are not provided.
Question: Is there a gas grill?
Answer: Yes. Propane is provided. If you use the gas grill, please consider that when making your donation.
Question: Is there an outside fire pit?
Answer: Yes. There is no wood provided, but plenty in the woods around for you to gather. However, local law states outside fires are for cooking purposes, so keep that in mind. Hot dogs and s’mores are delicious!
Question: Is there a garage?
Answer: Yes, should be able to fit at least 4 motorcycles.
Question: Are we allowed to hang anything on the walls?
Answer: No. If you or your chapter would like to donate an item to the Red Knights Memorial Hall, please contact your Regional Director.
Question: How many nights am I allowed to stay?
Answer: Currently, the maximum stay is 3 nights.
Question: How many people are allowed to stay at the Red Knights Memorial Hall?
Answer: Currently, the maximum is 10 people.
Question: May my chapter use the Red Knights Memorial Hall to hold our chapter meeting?
Answer: Yes. A reservation must be made. The check in and check out dates would be the same day, as no one would be staying overnight. For this use, more than 10 people are allowed to use the Red Knights Memorial Hall.